Friday, July 7, 2017

Artists to Listen to (Especially if you're starting out)




Music such as K-Pop has become popular nowadays that you literally can't go anywhere without hearing someone listening to a certain K-pop song in a corner. Now, say you want to start listening to it as well, but you don't know where to start. Most people (myself included) would probably recommend groups such as BTS, EXO or GOT7, but what if you want to listen to artists from places like China or Japan? Well you've come to the right place. Here's a list of people I would recommend to my friends if they ever wanted to listen to an Asian artist they've haven't heard before or they're simply just interested in getting started on listening to them. NOTE: I will not go into depth into each artist since this is just a list of artists, however if you guys want, I can and will start writing a short profile of the groups with the members. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy listening to these talented people Nya :3



Korean:
-BTS (has songs in japanese as well)
-EXO (K)
-BTOB
-SHINEE
-2PM
-GOT7 (has japanese songs)

Mandarin:
-EXO (M)
-LuHan
-JJLin
-Bii
-Hua Chen Yu

Japanese:
-Vocaloid (yes I know it's cliche, but if you're starting out, it's a good way to do so)
-BoA (she also has songs in  Korean)
-GACKT
-X4
-Yuya Matsushita
-Dasoku
-Tightson

No comments:

Post a Comment